Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

PUA.MacOS.Tuneupmac.PFH

My scan result says that the above Threat was detected and can not be deleted. What is the PUA.MacOS.Tuneupmac.PFH Threat and should I be worried?

Problem

Closed

Fraud Buster

Fraud Buster item in app has not worked for months.. . Useless

Problem

Closed

Obvious Spam Text

I received a text with a phone number that is an obvious spam message but I cannot report it as such.

Problem

Closed

When l installed app stop my system tuner app started doing the same as stop...

As above , nothing more , nothing less...

Question

Closed

How can a "clear" Security Report in Antivirus+? What file/folder or registry do I have to delete?

How can a "clear" Security Report in Antivirus+?  What file/folder or registry do I have to delete?

Question

Closed

PUA.MacOS.Jailbreak.MANP

I have this coming up in my scan results and not sure what to do? It seems to be in my backup files so I delete them but they still show up in new backups. I can't seem to find anything here? Unable to Quarantine

Question

Closed

unable to install trendmicro security in windows 10

unable to install trend micro maximum security in windows 10

Problem

Closed

Which cybersecurity threats concern you the most?

Trend Micro Community! Ready for a quick chat about cybersecurity? As we navigate the digital world, what cybersecurity stuff keeps you up at night? Your thoughts matter, and together, let's figure out the cybersecurity scoop that worries us the most. Ready to dive in? Let's do it!

polls

Closed

Pay Guard

I couldnt get rid of pay guard so i did this simple thing. Remove Trend Micro from my browser, and pay guard is gone.

Question

Closed

License not getting active in New phone

I have renewed my mobile security for 1 year and recently changed my phone. I signed off from old device and tried to activate in new device with account details, I am getting logged in but license not activating and shows to purchase again. Please assist to resolve urgently.

Problem

Closed

iOS VPN sorunu

iOS için mobil uygulamayı hücresel veride kullanmayı devre dışı yaptım sadece wifide kullanmak için aktifleştirdim hücresel veriyi kullanmak için telefonu kapatıp açınca VPN baglanmak istiyor uygulama baglanamayınca internetim kesiliyor uygulama wifide kullanmak için ayarladıgımızda telefonu yeniden

Problem

Closed

Widescreen Monitors Compatibility with Trend Micro Security: Share Your Experiences!

Hey everyone, I'm curious about the compatibility of widescreen monitors with Trend Micro security software. Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone has encountered any issues or discovered enhancements while using Trend Micro products on widescreen displays.   Here are a few points I'm hoping

Question

Closed

No longer works!

I updated my software and it no longer works.

Question

Closed

Pinned

Optimizing Slow PCs: What Works Best? — Join the Discussion!

Trend Micro Community! Say no to slow computers no more!   Ever upgraded a sluggish PC to a speed demon?    Help out and share your story with our community! What challenges did you tackle, and what tricks made the difference?   Ready, set, go!   Join the discussion! Sign in

Question

Closed

Auf Xiaomi wird nicht eingestellt, dass Trend Micro im Hintergrund arbeitet

Ich versuche die Mobil App (Abo) auf einem neuen Xiaomi zu installieren. Es wird angezeigt, dass ich noch die Berechtigung geben muss, dass die App im Hintergrund arbeiten darf. Die Berechtigung wird akzeptiert, doch dann wird wieder das Problem angezeigt. Ich habe die App ber85x neu installiert und

Question

Closed

VPN says I need an active subscription but I already have one

My VPN or Wifi Protection App wont work with my subscription. I removed and redownloaded it from the play store. Ive logged out and logged it. But it always tells me to buy. Can I get some help?

Problem

Closed

Multi Device Cover Apple Watch

Hi Folks, I have Trend Micro for several devices. I would love to cover my Apple Watch.  Even limited cover, “Find Watch” for instance, would be great.   There is a quite extensive list of Apps that I can load onto the Watch, but Mobile Security isn’t among them.  Thank you for havin

Question

Closed

About android banking Trojan

https://thehackernews.com/2023/11/malicious-apps-disguised-as-banks-and.html?m=1 Please someone assure me that Trend Micro is aware of this sample targeting Indian users as a banking malware trojan. The hacker news have covered about it. Kindly forward my request to the virus researchers and the c

Question

Closed

Extension failed to load. I deleted the extensions as instructed but cannot reinstall. I'm left exposed.

I unstalled the extensions as instructed but cannot do the reinstall so I;m left totally exposed. I need help and the ability to speak with a representative at Trend Micro.  Please advise

Question

Closed

Cannot download new subscription

Having difficulty downloading onto iPad.

Problem