Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6.7K)

Most Recent

Closed

Web guard

Web guard keeps turning off. Sometimes multiple times an hour.

Question

• 

Answered

• Mobile Security for Android

Closed

Trendmicro pops up too many messages specially the "Mute mode is off" message

As other users have complained Trendmicro pops up too many messages. For instance I would like to get rid of the "Mute mode is off" message, forever. When I watching a youtube playlist with many short videos I would get that notification very often, e.g. after each video stops. I know there is a

Problem

• 

Resolved

• PC Security

Closed

Web Guard

Can not turn on as it tells me that this slows down my phone

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Scammed

My message app has been scammed

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

You cannot perform this action on a system service

I'm trying to allow accessibility permissions for Trend Micro on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ but when I press on Installed Apps the message appears "you cannot perform this action on a system service"

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Top Phishing Scams of the Week — Citibank, Wells Fargo, Chase, MetaMask, T-Mobile, Binance, and Costco

We are so busy with our online activities and starting to adapt to the new normal in the physical world.  We forget that scammers are working around the clock perfecting their schemes. Don't get scammed!  This week our Trend Micro Check team found a large number of scams. Let

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Android Mobil cihaz koruma Kayıp cihaz Bulma özelliği

Android Mobil cihaz koruma Kayıp cihaz Bulma özelliği ayarlarında sim kart değiştirilirse telefonu kilitleme özelliği aktif ediyorum konum özelliğini açıp kapatinca kendiliğinden devre dışı kalıyor özellik sürekli özelliği yeniden devreye almam gerekiyor otomatik devreye girmesi gerekir ama devre dı

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Webcam blockage

Trend Micro evidently turned off my webcam during the initial installation (I was queried about whether I wanted to keep hackers from using the camera). Now I cannot be seen by anyone when, for example, I participate in a Zoom meeting. How do I turn the web cam back on? I can turn the camera on and

Question

• 

Answered

• PC Security

Closed

can I retrieve data from my TM vault on a windows backup?

I used a windows function to restore the windows operating system because of corrupted start up. The windows restore said that all personal files would be saved. I executed the restore and the computer went on its merry way rebuilding windows. My Trend Micro security did NOT reinstall back to the n

Question

• 

Answered

• PC Security

Closed

Subscrição

Minha subscrição desapareceu na play store como faço para renovar em Junho?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Subscrição

Minha subscrição desapareceu na play store como faço para renovar em Junho 2022?

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Minha subscrição desapareceu para renovar no play srore

Minha subscrição desapareceu na play store para renovar

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Question

Is Trend Micro active 100% of the time. Is it performing scans, or is this something I have to do manually,

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Review Trend Micro Maximum security

As a customer, do you authorize me to post a video about a Trend Micro Maximum security test posted on the internet today in order for your experts to eventually improve the product (after verifying its truthfulness)?

Question

• 

Answered

• PC Security

Closed

Can I turn off Protection Notification?

The Trend Micro Mobile Security icon appears on my Lock Screen and Always on Display screen. In trying to get it removed, I have found that if I toggle off Protection Notification it no longer displays: (in Android 12) Settings, Apps, Mobile Security, Notifications, Notification Categories. There a

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

My IPhone 8 is locked from the internet, trend has blocked the connection to it.

I have trend on my iPhone and six days ago it decided to stop my phone from having access to the internet, which means I have no connection for my e mails or any internet use at all, I cannot even send a email to trend asking for help. I also have trend on my laptop that runs windows 10 and it takes

Question

• 

Answered

• Mobile Security for iOS

Closed

My web guard spam protection not working now

My Web guard spam protection not working why please saids fix issues won't fix

Problem

• 

Resolved

Closed

Citibank, Wells Fargo, Chase… Watch Out for Fake Bank Text Messages — Phishing & Zelle Scams

We think that our trusted Banks can protect our money all the time. But somewhere in between scammers manage to trick us that there are safety issues with our accounts and we need to act fast to fix them by clicking the link in the text scam! Don't fall for this!   Recently the Trend Mic

Article

• PC Security

Closed

Web guard is not working

Fraud and Web guard is not working I cant send messages

Idea

• 

Replied

Closed

Selfprotection

Trend Micro Mobile find Pegasus?