Closed

ウイルスバスターについて

今すぐ最新版のウイルスバスター クラウドをインストールしてください と表示されるのですが

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Trend Micro WiFi Protection Ver 3.3.1

Hi there. I have recently updated WiFi Protection to version 3.3.1 on IOS device thru Apps Store. ​1) this version update states “VPN connection now supported on mobile connection” l. What does this mean? Isn’t this app is meant to offer protection when the mobile device is connected any any WiFi?​2

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Public WiFi VPN

VPN should secure public WiFi, not tell me it’s unsecured which is indicated when there isn’t a padlock icon.

Question

• 

Answered

Closed

Web pages won't load properly and my location comes up as a different country.

Hi,Recently my VPN would not turn on so I contacted Trend Micro and the technician who tried to fix the issue was having trouble with it as well so he changed the location settings on my computer to NZ which seemed to fix issue and then he changed it back again to Australia which is correct (I have

Question

Closed

VPN

I have purchased, dowloaded and installed the maximum security on my mac, however the VPN is not working. How do I solve this please?

Question

Closed

How do I get my WiFi Protection to start automatically with windows?

Everytime I start my computer I have to run the program to connect my VPN. Also, there is no task manager shortcut, so the app continues to be minimized on my main bar instead of a small icon on my taskbar.

Question

Closed

wifi protection not working

The app opens and no longer can connect to the vpn this has been happening for weeks now. was working normally prior,

Problem

Closed

VPN option

Does Trend Micro plan to implement a VPN (similar to Norton) in the future?

Question

Closed

Device now blocked by Trend Micro

My Samsung Tablet S6 is set up on the Trend Micro WiFi Protection but suddenly it seems to be blocked as I xant access the internet, every try comes up with a Website Blocked message, then goes to Connection Not Private page. The device is still showing in the app as connected and allowed. I've rest

Problem

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Topics

View More