Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Trend Micro Mobile Security

Dear Trend Micro officer I would like you to inform the development department to add scan scheduling feature to Trend Micro Mobile security app. Because this nessesary for protect malware. Best Regards, Somwung

Idea

renewal

how do I do a renewal on this site?

Question

Unable to install Trend Micro app on the phone

I can't install the app even though I used to have Trend Micro app on the same phone. I am now unable to install it.It says that the phone isn't compatible with the app. I have Samsung SM-J33OF as seen from the screenshot.I did restart my phone. Is there a way to install it again, and am I doing som

Question

Отключение защиты

Систематически выключается антивирусная защита Trendmicro, хотя предоставлен полный доступ, сделан администратором, но защита выключается и направляет в специальные возможности для включения. Иногда помогает включение, а иногда перезагрузка телефона. Это происходит несколько раз в день. Версия должн

Problem

transfer my account to a new computer

My old MESH computer that you protected failed recently and was retired. I now have a new DELL computer. How can I transfer my security subscription to the new DELL computer? Keith Hindley 

Question

Wrong terminology "Release date"

If you click on "About your software" you get a list of components. Last column is "Release date" which is wrong. That date is, in fact, the date on which the component was installed on your PC , not the date when the component was released.

Question

My activation code was in use already?

Should I cancel my subscription, I bought a subscription and it was in use by an android already, hacked?

Question

Isn't Password Manager included in Maximum Security

First, let me state I have a fully paid and activated subscription to Maximum Security. On my account page, it's telling me I have both this paid account and a recently expired Password Manager account, which it wants me to renew. I have nearly 400 passwords stored there. I type in my current Max

Question

VPN

I bought the Trend micro ultimate security from Best Buy, and it said on the package VPN included. now after I activated my product, I am not sure if the VPN is free or not, keeps saying free trial for 30 days.  Does anyone know if VPN comes free with ultimate security package or not? Thanks&

Question

Switch off vpn for certain application in iPhone

Hi, would like to ask whether mobile security on iPhone can switch off vpn for certain application? I cannot use certain application on iPhone

Question

iPhone has less needed interventions

When opening and turning on the iPhone 14, Trend is doing nothing! I have to manually open it and initiate it…? When webbing it is silent and worst: the iPhone won’t reach the net until the VPN is disabled!!?! Help! I bought Trend and have been an avid user for over ten years. But always had Androi

Question

Unproctected password in browser

I share the concern of others that I cannot see has ever been satisfactorily answered. Do you have the ability to tell me what browser has an unprotected password so that I can delete the problem rather than get additional software.

Question

I don't have permissions to USB drives

I have recently encountered this issue where i can't use USB Drives. It tells me that i don't have permissions to access the drives. then it tells me to access the security tab, but when i go to properties there is no "security" tab. Does any one know a way to get around this. I have checked all gr

Problem

Web Security Agent Issue

1. I want to uninstall my web security enforcement agent from one of my endpoint but enforcement agent required password to delete its agent, what is the password and where do i find the password?2. After using external tools for deleting agent i am stuck in other problem, so the problem is that enf

Question

Secure Delete Recycle Bin

Is there a shortcut I can use to empty the recycle bin secure;y without having to right mouse click on recycle bin then click on more options then scroll to Empty Recycle Bin Securely. Too Many steps and it didn't use to be like this it was always under Empty Recycle Bin

Question

Web guard is not compatible and bloated ALL MY INTERNET TRAFFIC

Web guard is not compatible and bloated ALL MY INTERNET TRAFFIC ! Had to disabled it! What’s the solutions?

Question

Password Manager

I have Maximum Security installed which includes Password Manager. However, my spouse wants to use PM on his device and is happy to install separately, but NOWHERE can we find details on the price.  All there is a "30 day free trial" button but no info on buying it WITHOUT the free trial. &nbs

Question

Trend Micro Cleaning Pro

Hi, I recently bought a HP Pavilion Plus and installed Trend Micro Security plan. I have scanned everything it required and there is always a POOR report. It still finds new things to remove in the laptop. I am not a savvy user being nearly 70 years old. I just have minimal usage. I removed the junk

Problem

VPN from overseas

Hello. I'm overseas and would like to be able to tell my computer to choose a VPN from the United States so I can access some websites that are not allowed from overseas. Thank you.

Question

Phish Reporting Tool

Trend used to have a free download of a Phish Reporting Tool installed as an Outlook Add-In. I've misplaced the installer allowing me to customize it to send the email to our IT team for review. Does anyone have a copy of the original installer? or better - will TrendMicro resurrect the tool? Here

Question