Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.3K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Seeking Wisdom on Trend Micro Installation on Cloud Servers

Hey Everyone, I hope you're all doing well! I'm currently diving into the world of Trend Micro installation on cloud servers, and I must admit, it's proving to be a bit more challenging than I initially thought. So, I'm reaching out to the experts and fellow users in this fantastic community for so

Question

Closed

Transfer of Protected Data Blocked POPUP

GET RID OF THIS POPUP Why am I getting the POPUP every time I open a new webpage. Not shopping, not entering any CC info, just surfing the net Can't it be on but disable the POPUP every time we open a new webpage  It's annoying !!!

Question

Closed

TrendMicro WebGuard blocking eero application activity screen

I am using the eero application on IOS to manage the Frontier router and repeaters in my home. When I turn on WebGuard, I am not able to see the activity screen. I cannot find a website listed to set an exception in WebGuard. Is there a workaround on WebGuard?

Problem

Closed

Checkin on scan progress

I started a full scan and then closed the scan window when I clicked on "scan in the background." Is there a way to pull up the scan again?

Question

Closed

vsucocesisful malware

My computer is being attacked by the malware "vsucocesisful" cannot find any information regarding this. Are you aware of this type of malware.

Question

Closed

Trend Micro Maximum Security slowing down my whole Desktop

I'm finding that Trend Micro is slowing down every aspect of my PC experience (opening email, printing, searching WEB page, opening apps etc) to the point where I am switching it off just to do stuff. When I exit Trend Micro the PC response time is back to normal. I have tried various troubleshootin

Problem

Closed

Programs slow to start

There's one setting in Trend Micro Maximum Security, "Check if programs try to make unauthorized changes to system settings that could threaten your security", which massively increases the time it takes for certain programs to start. The graphic equalizer I use, called Peter's Equalizer APO Configu

Problem

Closed

Bad support

Check out the quality of this support:

Problem

Closed

iPad coverage

My iPhone seems to be working with my trend ptoduct but every time I try to use it on my iPad it tells me I need to purchase an upgrade & will not let me check issues it has flagged. My trend package says I can cover 10 devises.  How do I get this to work on my iPad?

Problem

Closed

Trend not keeping up with Apple updates!

I have found that with the latest updates on the apple phones and iPads that whit my protection against scam emails and unsolicited emails are not being checked and are getting through! the settings wheel for trend will tell you to tick the messages TAB and then follow up on the next page with certa

Problem

Closed

Reinstall all time

I'm on Android tablet

Problem

Closed

Always unable to get on internet on iPhone

I have always been unable to get on the internet at home and traveling with the current updated version. The VPN always seemed to block the internet access. After countless trouble shooting tasks and resets I finally fixed it!! All I did was uninstall the trend micro security app and I finally have

Problem

Closed

Any known compatibility issues with specific AMD server models and Trend Micro products?

Hello Forum Members, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of evaluating AMD server models for our organization, and one of the key considerations is ensuring compatibility with our existing security infrastructure. Specifically, I am interested in understanding if there

Question

Closed

Issues with AI-Powered Ad-blocking on Lenovo Laptop

Hey Everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I've been an avid user of Brave for quite some time, currently running it on my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 laptop. Lately, I've noticed some quirks with the AI-powered ad-blocking, and I'm keen to see if other Lenovo users have experienced simi

Question

Closed

What Security Measures Are Essential for Servers

Hello Everyone! I hope this message finds you well. Recently, I've encountered some security challenges with my Lenovo servers, specifically in tandem with Trend Micro, and I'm reaching out to the community for your invaluable expertise. I believe your detailed insights can provide immense value no

Question

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

Trend Micro ID Protection version 1.04.1373

Trend Micro Community!   Discover upgraded identity security with the latest features in Trend Micro ID Protection. Dive into the release notes for a detailed overview. Your safety is our top priority!     Build Version ID Protection Portal   Mobile App for

Announcements

Closed

How Do I Make Trend Micro and Norton Play Nice Together?

I have both Norton and Trend Micro, but after this latest Trend Micro upgrade, Trend is telling me I need to uninstall Norton, but the two have worked perfectly together before this latest update. Is there a way to resolve this where both products remain installed?

Question

Closed

Trend Micro VPN interferes with my printer connection and initial connection to internet

Ever since I enabled Trend Micro VPN it has interfered with my wireless printer and the internet when I start my computer. To print anything I need to disconnect the VPN and for the internet I need to do a restart. It's frustrating and not time efficient. I'm also finding reduced internet speed. Is

Problem

Closed

System slowdown when Trend Micro is turned on

For the last few weeks I have noticed my systems hanging when either opening applications or the chrome browser, the problem goes away when I right click and exit Trend Micro, this problem has also been reported to me by several clients both Windows 10 & 11. I have just finished building a syste

Question