Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.3K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Closed

Since Android 14 couldn't Set important mobile Security sttings

Since the Update at Samsung A53 the Mobile Security couldn't Set some important settings. Also the Shutdown menu at power button will show it very very short an will closeed immediately. Please help as soon as possible.

Problem

Closed

وجود عفونت وبدافزا‌ر

وجود عفونت وکنسرس وبدافزار که نمی‌توان پاک ودیلتش کرد ویروس زیاده در تلفن هوشمند اندروید.لطفآ کمکم کنید.

Problem

Closed

Problem with password manager.

What has happened to Password Manager. Cannot get to the manager to edit. Will just spin trying to get to the website after entering my pass

Problem

Closed

Fast battery drain problem

I experience fast battery drain on my hp 250g8. I do not face the same problem with another antivirus. I use trend micro and another antivirus on and off(both are paid subscription). I do not face the same problem with the other av. n.b.- I keep my windows 11 updated with the latest version. I al

Problem

Official Response

Closed

Pinned

Issues with Scanner Application: Unable to Scan or Slow Performance When Trend Micro is Active

Trend Micro Community!   Scanner applications are encountering performance issues, including scanning failures and delays, following the update to the latest version, 17.8.1145. Upon investigation, the problem appears to stem from a conflict with the recent update of Trend Micro Security 17.8.1

Announcements

Closed

Facebook privacy won’t network

Facebook scan keeps saying no network available?!

Problem

Accepted Solution

Closed

Seeking Tech Wizards to Decode the Desktop Glitch

Hey there! I'm currently facing a perplexing desktop dilemma, and I'm hoping some of you might have encountered a similar issue or could offer some valuable insights. Recently, my desktop has been acting a bit peculiar, and I can't quite put my finger on the root cause. I've noticed a slowdown in p

Question

Closed

Renewal date not updating on app

The date on app for renewal is not updating from Oct 2023 to Oct 2024 despite updating from the “renew/activate” selection.

Question

Closed

Antivirus One "Quit Unexpectedly" and cannot Reopen Afterwards

Hello, I purchased Cleaner One Pro & Antivirus One from the app store for my 2023 MacBook Air. I was able to download and use the Cleaner One Pro without an issues and initially I was able to download the Antivirus One and open it. However, as soon as I start any scan (smart scan or quick scan)

Question

Closed

Vpn internet and CarPlay

VPN not compatible after iOS 17 due to security update, causes internet to keep disconnecting and stops calls with carplay

Problem

Closed

Legal shield

Why am I paying for legal shield

Question

Closed

I have lost my Trend Micro. How do I reinstall?

My Trend Micro did not do the normal scan on Dec 15. Could not locate my account. Tried to reinstall and was not successful Did a restart 3 times to no avail. Help.

Question

Closed

VPN causing internet to drop from iPad

Since the latest couple of iOS updates (17.2), the VPN and internet connection are constantly flipping off and I am losing my connection.

Problem

Closed

Phone Protection

When installing on a phone with known viruses does it only block them while its active or does it actually remove them?

Question

Closed

I need help but when I got on chat there was no place for me to type my ?

I want to protect my new iphone but do not know how to scan. Is there a # I can call for help?

Question

Closed

Local online banking app crash with trend Micro.

Recently our local online banking upgraded their software against scammer. After upgrade, the bank do not allow trend Micro user to login, I hve to disable trend Micro to use online banking. So troublesome everytime I want to pay for items I buy, I hve to disable trend Micro.

Problem

Closed

Edge Computing Applications: How Is Trend Micro Embracing Edge Solutions for Security?

Hello Trend Micro Community! Edge computing is reshaping how we approach security solutions, providing opportunities for more efficient and responsive protection. Let's explore how Trend Micro is leveraging edge computing applications to fortify security measures. Topic Discussion: Trend Micro's A

Question

Closed

Unable to unsubscribe

I have sought to unsubscribe many times. Please fix this.  I don't need/want notifications.

Problem

Closed

TM conflicting messages

Hello, If I download a malicious item in .rar , I get "No threads found in..." only to see , behind my browser page, another message "all threads removed" So, it seem like left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing......

Question

Closed

Getting "This page isn't available at the moment" in Trend Micro Security 17.8 while activating LegalShield Serial Number.

Trend Micro Community!     For users in U.S. and Canada with Trend Micro serial numbers from LegalShield, you may encounter the message "This page isn't available at the moment." This error occurs during the activation or installation of Trend Micro Maximum Security on the Ac

Announcements