Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7.5K)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
identity theft

I have Trend Micro Security installed on all of my devices. I need a very thorough scan of my laptop for viruses, malware, etc. Have had my identity stolen, lost email, cell number, money withdrawn from my bank (~$20k!), credit card fraud on several cards, etc. HELP!!!!

Question

will trend prevent usb appearing on computer

Will trend prevent recognition of usb when plugged in

Question

I’m getting duplicate emails for every announcement

Hi,  I’m receiving duplicate emails for the community announcements. Can you just send one please ?

Question

Cleaner One Pro and Trend Micro Cleaner Pro version 6.5.8 - March 2024 Update

Trend Micro Community!   Mac users, get ready for the Cleaner One Pro and Trend Micro Cleaner Pro version 6.5.8 (5293) updates! Cleaner One Pro is your all-in-one Mac Clean Master, providing comprehensive disk cleaning and more. It's quick, easy to use, and features an intuitive user int

Announcements

Transfer credit

I have credit on my Trend Home Security but have had to turn it off as it interferes with my security cameras, my mobile security is about to expire and I wold like to transfer my credit?

Praise

VPN açık konumda olduğu halde çalışmıyor.

VPN çalışmıyor.Açık konumda olduğu halde bir işlevselliği yok.

Problem

Stop autopay

How to stop autopay. I don’t use that computer anymore.

Question

how to prompt 2nd computer to seek update

I can't prompt my 2nd computer to seek a Trend update or scan itself.

Question

Explore What's New in Apple's iOS 17.4 Update

Trend Micro Community!   Exciting news! Apple has just released iOS 17.4, bringing a wave of new features and enhancements. While some changes are specific to our friends in the European Union, there's plenty for users worldwide to explore.   Let's dive into what's fresh in this upd

Announcements

VPN KEEPS saying permissions required

From. Time to time, my VPN will not work due to permissions required

Problem

Fraud buster not working on iphone

I updated my phone to iphone from android. The fraud buster used to work very well on my old android but not working on my iphone. Fraud buster only picks up international message and phone number not Australian phone number. Any tips how to make it work on iphone (imessage)?? Thanks 

Problem

Fix 9 problems

I cant access my main page on my mibile to scan or fix what problems i may need to as the stupid animay help thing TOMO has just appeared on my home page and wont close or go away

Problem

VPN SUPPORTED APPS

Hi, I am getting quite frustrated. Every 5 minutes I receive a notification that VPN Supported Apps have to be turned ON. I go into Protection and there is a list off Apps that no matter how many times I slide to ON - 5 minutes later they are no longer supported. The rest of the apps are always ON a

Problem

Has anyone deployed Trend Micro solutions in edge computing architectures? What were your experiences?

Greetings Community Members, I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to inquire about your experiences with deploying Trend Micro solutions in edge computing architectures. As the landscape of technology continues to evolve, edge computing has emerged as a pivotal paradigm, offering di

Question

report on firefox browser only google search page rating icon show at under logo website can't hover see popup trend micro page rating.

report on firefox browser only google search page rating icon show at  under logo website can't hover see popup trend micro page rating.

Problem

How do I get rid of a pdf virus

Trend did a scan and found a pdf virus and I'm told to get rid of it. How do I do that as i have several pdf files. I don't which one to delete.

Problem

Closed

The system blocks opening files from kaiser Permanente

Kaiser App displays reports and summaries but I can’t download them or print them. When I click to print it just open a blank page. How can I unblock them in your Trendmicro App?

Problem

Closed

Any recommendations for ultrawide curved monitors compatible with Trend Micro software?

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently on the lookout for a new ultrawide curved monitor to enhance my workstation setup. However, I have one specific requirement—I need it to be fully compatible with Trend Micro software. As someone who relies on Trend Micro for security soluti

Question

Closed

Apex one as a service Blacklist in web reputation edge

The edge Browser does not use the Blacklist with https. Chrom and firefox do. Ist there a workaround or a fix?

Problem