whakamoe's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 1:52 PM

Closed

Pissed off

Your security software is starting to piss me off. I couldn't pay a bill cause your program blocked me from the site so I had to pay it again (Forbidden 403). then I found out I paid the bill twice because the transaction went through even though your program said (forbidden 403) & gave me a blank screen. What the hell's going on? People on minimum wage can't be paying bills twice or taking days off work to pay the dam bill. What's going on?

485 Messages

• 

10.6K Points

6 years ago

Hello whakamoe ! Welcome to the community!

We understand that you are having troubles when visiting a website and having the Error (Forbidden 403). We are sorry to hear about what happened and allow us to help with it.

This error is more related with the browser that you are using. In other point of view, there might be some connectivity problems from your computer or other cache files stored on your browser that is conflicting with your browser.

To help, you may want to clear your browser's stored cache and browsing history. A simple yet effective shortcut in navigating to this option is as follows.

While on the browser, on your keyboard, press and hold the CTRL, SHIFT and then hit the Del button once. This should pull up the Clear Up menu or Clear Browsing History Menu. If there will be any choices for you to clear the Cache and other Data. Proceed by clicking yes, Ok, or Apply then wait for the process to finish.

Then close and reopen the browser.

I hope this helps.

Trend Micro Home Users Community
Brand User

Prodigy

• 

166 Messages

• 

3.4K Points

6 years ago

Hi whakamoe,

There could also be a possibility that the Trend Micro program did prevent you from accessing the website if certain conditions were met such as:

1) Did you have the Data Theft Prevention feature on?
2) Have you tried checking the Site Safety Center to see if it is detected as "safe"?
3) Did a pop-up from Trend Micro show up stating that it was blocked?

Referring to #1, it should look like this:

Transfer of Protected Data Blocked

Referring to #3, it should look like this:

Website Blocked

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights