Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

310 Points

Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 6:32 AM

Closed

stuck on startng your security

it doesn't load or protect your compter, stuck on still loading your security, but when you scan it will work that is like @McAfe ages ago like 1994

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

310 Points

2 years ago

heelp anyone

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Hi @simonyahya!

Possible that Trend Micro Security is upgrading its components. This will take a few minutes and will ask you to restart your computer. Here's What updating your Trend Micro program means.

Keep me posted!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Hi @simonyahya!

We received multiple reports from other users who are experiencing the same issue. A dedicated team is working to fix the problem and identify the root cause. 

In the meantime, the workaround is to manually update the Trend Micro Security program.

• Open the Main Console
  • Tap the human-like icon near the upper right corner and click About the software.
  • Wait for the manual update to finish. It may ask you to restart the computer several times.

Let me know how it goes! Feel free to comment on your observation of the Trend Micro Security program.

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

310 Points

@tm_kree​ still stuck on starting protection

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_kree​ 

So, any news?

It's been 5 days already.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Hi @simonyahya and @claudiubotezatu!

Trend Micro is currently investigating this issue. Rest assured your computer is still protected from incoming threats when you open the Trend Micro program and see the  Protected message:

Trend Micro Security Main Program Window 

As a workaround for the "starting your protection" message, we have to reinstall your Trend Micro program.

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

310 Points

@tm_kree​ I need a guide to do this when is the best time to call and which number

This reply has been converted into a comment
Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Hi @simonyahya @claudiubotezatu!

Here's a solution update for the “Starting your protection” issue. The hotfix is now available, download and run the hotfix on your computer.

Let me know how it goes!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights