twofinetrout's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 11:29 AM

Closed

protection disabled. storage capacity listed as maxed out so no update possible

hi my maximum security package has 600 days left on subscription. it says that a problem has temporarily interrupted my protection & so protection has been disabled. it suggests restarting the laptop. this does not change anything. programme is unable to update. i seem to be unable to download any upgrades from your website. it also lists my HD as being full - which is not possible from what i have stored on it.
Brand User

63 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

7 years ago

Hello twofinetrout and thank you for asking here in community! 

Sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. The Trend Micro Maximum Security displays this message if the program failed to download and install updates or the computer affected has been removed from your subscription license.If you haven't tried to do some troubleshooting, Refer to the link below for possible solutions. 

"Protection Disabled" error message appears when opening the main console of your Trend Micro Security program 

Please let us know if the solution works for you. You can also Contact Trend Micro Technical
Support 
 to help you with your concern if the issue still persist after following the steps on the link above.

All the best.

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights