iOS 16 and Trend Micro App Compatibility
iOS 16 is now available to all users with iPhone 8 and later, including the latest iPhone 14 series. You can directly update in the Software Update section of the Settings on your iPhone.
iOS 16 Overview
- New Lock Screen Design ― fully redesigned from customizable widgets to animated wallpapers and so much more. Users can create multiple lock screens.
- Roll-up Notification ― The notification summary animation rolls up from the bottom of the screen. Making it easier for users to view it as it scrolls.
- Live activities from the Lock Screen ― Stay updated with real-time events around you. Get a front-seat view of event highlights straight from your Lock Screen.
- Edit messages ― You can now edit messages within 15 minutes, unsend messages within 2 minutes, and mark messages as unread. You can also start SharePlay with your friends, chat, and enjoy music, movie, and other activities in real-time.
- Facetime ― You can now use voice command to hang up. Another cool update is you can hand off your calls from one apple device to another and vice versa ― with your Bluetooth headset.
- Apple Pay Later - A new way to pay for your items in installments
- Login with Passkeys ― Easier and Safer way to log in to account and apps in Safari.
Trend Micro on the AppStore
The following Trend Micro Apps are fully compatible with iOS 16:
Antivirus and Anti-Scam
- Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS
- Trend Micro Check for Safari
- Adblock One: Tube AdBlocker
Identity and Privacy Protection
- ID Security
- VPN Proxy One Pro
- Password Manager
Home and Family Protection
- Home Network Security
- Trend Micro Family
Download and try these apps now!
Already running iOS 16? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
9 months ago
I updated and everything is working fine.
9 months ago
I updated and it's work well... but I have a question concerning sms/mms filtering.
3 years ago in an old post your said that currently the fraud prevention buster only worked for message in English and Japanese altrought they could countain fraudulent url (link). Today, 3 years after, I bought the Mobile Security service because of the upraising smashing in France and it seems the problem remain.
The detection seems only work if the message text is in English altrought it contained fraudulent links. Could you confirm so I could cancel my subscription ?