Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

30 Points

Tuesday, February 11th, 2020 1:47 PM

Closed

Fail about filtering spam-scam SMS

I use trend micro mobile security on my iPhone(iOS 13.3.1). I saw it's not successful to protect or detect spam sms and send spam category on messages screen. Still spams are coming and listing under iMessage & SMS title

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

4 years ago

Hi mehmetemregok,

May I ask what version of Mobile Security do you have? to check please tap Settings on the home page and choose About.

The Fraud Buster feature of Mobile Security specifically the iMessage Scan filters messages (SMS and MMS) from iMessage for URL spam or website link. Once it detects a spam URL, it will place the iMessage to the iMessage Spam Folder.

To clarify on your concern, how are you categorizing spam messages? are you able to post a screenshot on this thread of an example so we can verify?

Looking forward to your response.

- Reine

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

30 Points

@reine_roque

I added version and example sms screenshots, thanks

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

4 years ago

Thanks for the screenshots mehmetemregok. Currently, languages supported by Fraud Buster are English and Japanese only hence why the message wasn't scanned and filtered.

We'll let our developers know about considering adding the Turkish language for future app updates. Thank you for letting us know.

- Reine

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights