Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

140 Points

Thursday, December 21st, 2017 5:39 PM

Closed

Can't log into Portal site

I am trying to sign into your Customer Licensing Portal to register my software. The site encourages registering your software in this manner and the reseller who sold me the software wrote me to register it in that manner. I have not been able to sign into the portal since it does not recognize my Trend Micro Account password. I have no difficulty signing into my account directly from Trenmicro.com What gives here, your chat reps don't even know there is this portal so they were no help at all.

Elite Solutionist

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

33.4K Points

6 years ago

Hi Paul Kutzer

Welcome to TM Home users Community, a public site where volunteers try to help each-other , also there are TM Employees that can give answers.
I think that the site that you try to login is for Business Customers and that your are using a Home and small Business version.
https://sso1.trendmicro.com/signin/module.php/myaccount/loginuserpass.php?AuthState=_8eb6c7269c04ac0...
Is the account login for the Home version.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Tom

485 Messages

• 

10.6K Points

6 years ago

Hello Paul Kutzer! Welcome to the community!

Hi Tom Emmelot, thanks for your input.

If you are trying to register a new product, you may proceed with it by simply installing the Trend Micro Consumer Product that you have. Part of installing the program is to have it registered using your 20-digit serial number in this format XXXX-####-####-####-#### (X are letters and # are numbers).

As per our friend Tom said, you might have been using a corporate product, for that, you will need to contact the correct support channel as this forum supports Trend Micro Home and Home Office (General Consumer) products only. Kindly specify the Product name of the program that you wish to register so we can clarify and as well as help you further.

NOTE: Please do not post your serial number when you reply as it is a private information that you and your system administrator should keep.

I hope this helps.

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights