revere's profile

2 Messages

• 

150 Points

Monday, January 22nd, 2018 6:56 AM

Closed

Quantum on Old and New PCs. Old has tool bar. New does not. Both run on Win10.

Trend micro toolbar not installing on my new device. Need all my passwords transferred and synced. No toolbar, no password mgr and no ext. Old device with Firefox extremely slow to load. Uninstalled and reinstalled Trend Micro on new and do not know why the password manager ext and trend micro toolbar ext is unavailable on one but not the other. Both have Quantum! Kindly advise. Uncomfortable with security. New device: HP Pavilionx360 Convertible. Windows 10 (running on both devices), Fall Creator, TM ver 12.0.1191
Brand User

63 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

7 years ago

Hello revere and thanks for asking here! 

Make sure that you have activated the Trend Micro Password Manager on your new device. Refer to the link below for the steps. 

Activating your Password Manager

For the Trend Micro Password Manager Browser Extension, Make sure you have enabled it before you can use it. It will be helpful also to know what web browser are you using for the browser extension. Refer to the link below on how to enable the Trend Micro Password Manager Browser Extension. 

Enabling browser extensions of Password Manager

I hope this helps! 

Let us know if the solution works for you. 

All the best. 

Trend Micro Home Users Community

2 Messages

• 

150 Points

7 years ago

After all the angst, the install for Password Manager popped up by itself and all I had to do was click to have it added to my Trend Micro Firefox browser. I forgot how horrible it is to get a new computer/device. Awful. Windows gets worse every year.
Brand User

63 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

7 years ago

Hello revere and thank you for your reply! 

Glad to hear everything's working now! If you have other questions or encounter product issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us in this community.

All the best. 

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights