Trend Security Expert

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 12:00 PM

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS version 11.1.1030 now available!

Unlock the potential of Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS with the launch of version 11.1.1030, now available for download on the App Store. To help you make the most of this update, we invite you to explore the following release notes, spotlighting key improvements.

Your iTMMS adventure is about to get a whole lot more exciting! 

Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS version 11.1.1030 Updates

• Calendar Guard is Back on iOS 17!

Calendar Guard keeps your calendar events safe by scanning for harmful links and alerting you to potential security risks. 

• Roaming Data Feature Discontinued

No More Roaming Data in iOS 16+. Due to iOS limitations, we can't collect roaming data in iOS 16 and beyond. This feature won't be in future updates.

Share Your Thoughts!

Tell us how the latest update has enhanced your digital experience. We're all ears and eager to hear your feedback!

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

280 Points

9 months ago

Received email regarding Maximum Security 17.8.1121. Installed on PC OK with no problems. All runs OK. Trend could at least let the user know what is going on during install.

Thought I would be brave enough to try 11.1.1030 of Mobile Security. Web Guard is still faulty on IOS devices. It will not work without Wi-Fi. Beginning to suspect it may have had this fault for quite some time (if indeed it has ever worked since the introduction by Apple of 'Sandbox').

Seems to be too many articles on Community about Web Guard to believe it is a working component in Mobile Security on an IOS device. IOS phones are the only mobile phones I have used.

Have conversed with TM Support and tried their advice without success.

Raising the question - Is Mobile Security (Web Guard) on IOS devices fit for purpose?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Hi @hrat,

To verify, is the issue you're facing with Web Guard linked to your previous post regarding "‎Unable to access web with Trend Micro Mobile security installed on iPhone 7Plus (15.7.9) and iPhone XR (17.0.2) | Trend Micro Home Users Community"? If I've understood your concern correctly, our developer team is actively working on a solution to resolve this matter. We'll keep you posted with an update once the fix is ready.

However, if this is a separate issue related to Web Guard, could you please share more details or information about the specific problem you're encountering?

For your question, the Trend Micro Web Guard is performing its intended function effectively, and our team is proactively handling any reported issues while continuously striving for future product enhancements.

Neophyte

• 

10 Messages

• 

280 Points

@tm_gela

Web Guard requiring Wi-Fi to work is the issue at the moment. Works fine with Wi-Fi. Without Wi-Fi, Web Guad does not appear to work as one would expect. I believe I should be able to go anywhere (with an acceptable carrier signal strength) and have Trend Micro Mobile Security Suite protect my devices. Once I leave my premises and Wi-Fi connection is lost the phones do not access the Web/Internet. It works again once I am connected to any other Wi-Fi. I do not normally connect to any other Wi-Fi but my own unless I can be sure of the security of it. Mobile Security Suite has been removed from both mobile devices.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

@hrat,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

As mentioned by @tm_gela our developer team is actively working on a solution to resolve this matter. We'll keep you posted with an update once the fix is ready.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights