Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

240 Points

Wednesday, September 26th, 2018 4:05 PM

Closed

I am having a problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad.

I am having a problem with the Trend VPN setting on my iPhone and iPad. The setting connects on demand and disconnects me from my home wi-fi and the Verizon network, therefore I have no internet connection. I shut off the connect on demand setting within the content sheild protection, uner setting, general, VPN and it connects ramdomly. I need to shut it off permanently. How do I do it?

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

120 Points

2 years ago

This issue is four years old and still recurring, Trendmicro you said you are working on the issue, was it resolved? Because am experiencing the same today

This comment has been converted into a post

Neophyte

• 

9 Messages

• 

330 Points

2 years ago

I have the latest on my iPhone, which is also running the latest IOS, though I've been dealing with the VPN for about 2 years.  So far, I have found that what works well for me is to simply go into the app, select Web Guard, and turn it off.  When I am on a public network, I turn it back on.  This has worked very well for me.  Oh, and I never run the silly weekly update, which just turns it back on and has nothing really to do with security (the app is kept up to date by IOS).

This comment has been converted into a post

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights