pl's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Saturday, April 30th, 2016 6:58 AM

Closed

Can I upgrade from 1 to 2 devices (Mac & PC)

I have just renewed Max security 10 on mac (single device product)but would now like to add a second device a laptop pc. Is it possible to upgrade for second device or do i need to purchase separate software?

Legend

• 

847 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

8 years ago

We found two licenses under your account. The single device license for Mac is already consumed and more devices cannot be added. However, your second license supports two seats and one seat is still available, with expiration in May 2017. Could you try installing with that license first? Please let us know if you need more help. Thanks!

1 Message

• 

110 Points

7 years ago

How do I find the two licenses? I can only find the one on this machine that expires in January 2018
Brand User

Prodigy

• 

260 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

7 years ago

Hi @harry.goldsmith,

Thank you for posting your concern here.

You should be able to see your 2 Trend Micro licenses from your Trend Micro account page if the 2 licenses are registered to the same account.

You may login to your Trend Micro account by clicking this link.

Thank you and have a great day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

120 Points

7 years ago

Your reply made me really confused. I am with the understanding that I am good until Dec of 2018. I am with the understanding that I can put another device on my plan. Why are you mentioning two licenses (whatever that means) and the dates you mentioned don't even make sense.

485 Messages

• 

10.6K Points

Hello dangrandmaison43,

This scenario might not be application to you as some people have several account (serial numbers) registered under their email address associated with the Trend Micro account.

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

120 Points

7 years ago

Hi TM..
OK, so how do get the Micro Trend icon onto my desktop? I am trying to put protection onto
my wife's Ipad and in my research on how to do that it mentioned double clicking on the icon which is on my desktop, which it isn't.
Thank you.

Superstar

• 

376 Messages

• 

7.3K Points

Topic is irrelevant to original post.

Please reference the new conversation here: Installing Mobile Security App for iOS

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights