rcarlson_jr's profile

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2016 7:42 PM

Closed

Trend Micro extensions crash Firefox

Firefox just crashes if I enable Trend Micro BEP Firefox extension 9.1.0.1035 or Trend Micro Osprey Firefox extension 2.0.0.1083. I am using Windows 7 pro, and everything is up to date.

Legend

• 

847 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

8 years ago

Thanks for letting us know the detail of this issue. Please try our hotfix in the link below and let us know if the solution resolves your problem. Thanks!
Trend Micro Toolbar has been deactivated after upgrading Mozilla Firefox 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

8 years ago

I tried step one the hot-fix and step 2 re-enable plugins tool but it still crashes. It seems to help a little bit but not the answer. All the crashes before dealt with { tmbpffcore.dll } and after step 2 it's { msvcr110.dll } now.

Legend

• 

847 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

8 years ago

Sorry that our hotfix did not solve the problem you are encountering. Therefore, we would like you to help us to investigate further. Please provide:
- Names of other Firefox extensions you have added, if any
- Firefox browser version
- PC info (brand, model, etc.)

Upon receiving the above info, we'll pass your issue to our support center, where a trouble ticket will be created and our support engineer will contact you to arrange further troubleshooting.

Thanks.

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

8 years ago

Firefox browser 46.0.1

Computer : Self-built
Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-970A-D3
Processor : AMD FX (tm)-8150 Eight Core Processor    3.60 GHz
Memory : 16.0 GB
Graphics card : Nvidia GeForce GT 440
Operating System : Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit  (6.1, Build 7601)

Legend

• 

847 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

8 years ago

Thank you for providing the information. I will pass above info to our support center to create a trouble ticket, and a member of our support center will contact you soon!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights