sherryjackson's profile

4 Messages

• 

250 Points

Friday, March 31st, 2017 3:39 PM

Closed

I just installed Max Security 2017 & none of my applications work now. ERROR 0xc00000e5 when i try to open anything. HELP!!! Fix????

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

260 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

7 years ago

Hi @sherryjackson and welcome to Trend Micro Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused. However, we would like to know if you already tried disabling the Trend Micro program to check if this is the program causing this issue.

To temporarily disable the Trend Micro program, please refer to the steps on this link.

In case the issue is resolved after disabling the Trend Micro program, please try to add the programs affected to the program's Exception List. You may visit and click the link below for the steps:

Configuring the Exception List of Trend Micro Security software

Try opening the affected programs again to check if it will open after being added to the Exception List.

We hope this helps and we'll be waiting for your confirmation. In case you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to respond to this post.

Thank you and have a great weekend! :)

Trend Micro Home Users Community

4 Messages

• 

250 Points

7 years ago

Trend Micro fixed this (Settings/Exceptions) and also figured out my QB's error to be able to work with this program. GREAT JOB THANK YOU!!!
Brand User

Prodigy

• 

260 Messages

• 

5.3K Points

7 years ago

Hi sherryjackson!

Thank you for this wonderful update! We're very glad to know that the issue is now resolved.

Should you encounter any issues in the future, please do not hesitate to post again. We hope we were able to help you.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights