Webpage Blocked notification keeps popping non-stop
Hi, I know this problem was brought up numerous times but the Mute Mode doesn't work for me. This annoying Webpage Blocked message keeps popping up non-stop and I never accessed that particular webpage. I have tried the following as per the Help Centre webpage but non worked.
- Remove suspicious extensions on your browser.
- Reset your browser data by clearing cache and cookies.
- fix website redirection issues caused by adware.
- Get rid of suspicious browser notifications.
These are my details.
1. Operating System - Windows 10
2. Trend Micro Security version - See attached image
3. Internet Browser - Google Chrome
4. Exact Error Message from Trend Micro - See attached image
5. Screenshot of the Problem - See attached image