Hustler

• 

70 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 12:54 AM

Closed

restart pop up issue on microsoft edge

I have already raised the issue of pop-up issues several times and explained the conditions and causes that occur. 
But you guys only tell me to do live chat, which doesn't work, and don't think about solving the problem.
Now they don't even respond and just ignore me. It's really rude and senseless.
I really look back at my posts and I'm tired of saying the same thing anymore.
I will never use this antivirus program again.
Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

11 months ago

Hi @karismajopd,

We understand your frustrations and we also apologize for the late response.

We would like to inform you that we recently deployed an update which can fix some Performance and Vulnerability Issues.

Please try to update your security software and check if the issue will still persist.

Check Trend Micro Program Updates Manually

Right-click the Trend Micro icon  in the taskbar notification area, then select Check for Program Updates.

If you cannot see it, click the Show hidden icons arrow ^ next to the notification area.

The About Your Software window will appear and check for available updates.

It should update automatically if there is any pending update. The latest version is 17.7.1951.

If you’ve updated successfully, please monitor if the issue persists.

Thank you.

(edited)

Hustler

• 

70 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

@tm_karl​ same problem I just wanna dun show pop up message did u understand? Why dun make it? Make on and off pop up message ok?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

29 Messages

• 

640 Points

Hello @karismajopd,

We want to resolve this issue as much as you do.  

Since remote access is not possible, please help us collect logs for us to further investigate and understand the root cause of this issue. This will help us to finally provide the appropriate resolution for this issue.

Please follow the guide from this article:

How to collect debug logs in Trend Micro Security on Windows

Kindly upload the file on this link.

Password: Novirus123

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hustler

• 

70 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

@tm_camile
Is it that hard for you guys to keep pop-up messages out? You want me to debug you now? You guys come to Korea yourself and take my laptop and research it! Are you kidding me? Do you guys have any idea of working it out? What an incompetent bunch.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

@karismajopd​, 

We understand your eagerness to resolve this issue and we really want to resolve this concern as much as you do. We are here to provide assistance to the best of our abilities. 

While we respect your precious time, troubleshooting typically requires some level of cooperation and information sharing to identify and address the problem accurately. Since you're uncomfortable with a remote session, we provided alternatives on how to collect the logs that we need in order to provide an accurate solution to your concern. Without the debug logs, I'm afraid we won't be able to create the hotfix you are requesting for.

Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction, and your input is crucial in achieving that. Looking forward to your cooperation regarding this matter.

Hustler

• 

70 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

@tm_klariz​ Then why didn't you ask me to do the debug file before? You guys just stick to your position and don't want to solve it somehow, you only want me to send you a debug file? I'm going to talk for the last time being. Come and investigate and solve it yourself or you are incompetent people. I don't want to talk to you anymore, so come and see me in person

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights