Hustler

• 

70 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Saturday, October 21st, 2023 6:00 AM

Closed

restart pop up issue on edge

Edge browser restart pop-up message is coming up again. Obviously, it was solved in the previous version, 17.7.1968. However, the 17.8.1121 version is coming out again. Please compare these two versions of the sauce and make a patch. And the pop-up message patches I made before are all patches that don't even run now. Please delete it all. Counselors misunderstand it as a patch that solves it and give it a link. And it's good to release a new version. But shouldn't the new version at least fix the previous bug? And what are the counselors guilty of? Why complain about old patches that don't even work? Shouldn't we delete what the developers can't do and quickly make a new patch and distribute it? I beg you.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

9 months ago

Hi @karismajopd,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We will look into this issue and we will provide an update as soon as we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

9 months ago

Hi @karismajopd,

Our dedicated team is actively working on fixing the reported issue. It'll be included in the next update, although we don't have an official release date yet. We'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience.

Hustler

• 

70 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

@tm_karl​ Please fix the restart pop-up message issue is it going to apply to the next update? And if you ask me to delete the old patches, I really need to do it

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

Hi @karismajopd,

The release date for the upcoming update is currently unknown. We will inform you once we have the final date. Thank you for understanding. 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights