Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

230 Points

Tuesday, June 13th, 2023 7:45 PM

Closed

PayGuard

Everytime i open Amazon.com PayGuard opens over over and over again. I treid everuyting ,,, nothing works , all the fixes they gave us are bogus!!!!! I need more then lipservice!!!!!

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

90 Points

1 year ago

Today I started having the same problem. 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

131 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Hi @mark49081276,

We are already investigating the cause of this issue, and we will give an update once the issue has been resolved. We hope for your patience and understanding.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

And?

Two months have already passed:(

How long you will be investigating this problem?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @opercam​, 

What issue are you currently experiencing with Pay Guard? Do you also encounter Pay Guard automatically opening up when visiting financial or shopping websites?

If yes, please see and follow instructions on Trend Micro Pay Guard opens unlisted websites 

Please let us know how it goes.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

140 Points

With banking websites. ANZ and Commonwealth banks.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @opercam,

Can you verify if you are still encountering Pay Guard automatically opening multiple times. 

If yes, kindly check this link to also check if the Tend Micro program is up to date, Trend Micro Pay Guard opens unlisted websites 

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

1 year ago

I ALREADY POSTED THIS BUT I DON'T SEE THAT IT IS COMING UP HERE ONTHIS THREAD....HOW DO I REMOVE PAY GUARD? IT STARTED POPPING UP ALL OVER THE PLACE TODAY AND I DO NOT WANT IT. HOW CAN I GET RID OF IT?????

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

131 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Hi @mamakatz7373

We are already investigating the cause of this issue. You may temporarily disable your Trend Micro Toolbar when accessing these websites or use another browser without the Trend Micro Toolbar. While we are investigating this issue, we still recommend using Pay Guard along with the Trend Micro Toolbar, as it is an additional feature of Trend Micro that helps protect your financial transactions. We hope for your patience and understanding.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

83 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

1 year ago

Hi @ssenese,

I would like to clarify if the issue you are experiencing is that Trend Micro Pay Guard keeps on opening new tab when you are trying to access Amazon.

If that was the case, have you considered trying the steps on this Help Center Article Page:

Trend Micro Pay Guard keeps opening new tabs.

You can also refer to the article below on how to remove Trend Micro Pay Guard:

How to remove Trend Micro Pay Guard

Regards,

TM_Jam

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

230 Points

@tm_jam​ Tried all these fixes and nothing works, please let up know how t solve this problem before we ALL leave for another PRODUCT!!!!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

35 Messages

• 

750 Points

Hi @ssenese,

I see that even after trying all of the suggestions provided, the issue still persists. Our team is actively working to find a solution. To assist us in the investigation, could you please provide the following information: 

1. Browser used:
  2. Windows Version:
  3. Trend Micro program version:
  4. Is your Trend Micro program purchased from Best Buy? Yes/No 

These details will be a big help in sorting out the issue you are experiencing. Rest assured that we will update you once the issue has been fixed. 

Regards, 

TM_glenn 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

131 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Hi @ssenese

Thank you for this information. We are already investigating the cause of this issue, and we will give an update once the issue has been resolved. We hope for your patience and understanding.

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

70 Points

1 year ago

Have we found a resolution for this yet? It is quite annoying that I am unable to use Payguard which is why I pay money for!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

131 Messages

• 

2.7K Points

Hi @joanmastrogiannis,

Trend Micro subscriptions bought from Best Buy are affected by the Payguard issue, and an update has been released to resolve this issue.

If you are using a Trend Micro subscription that starts with X-, can we get the following subscription:

Trend Micro Program Version:
Using Password Manager on Payguard? :

You may also check the link below for more information:
Trend Micro Pay Guard keeps opening new tabs | Trend Micro Help Center

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights