Introducing Trend Micro Identity Protection! Experience the security you deserve – begin your 30-day free trial now!
Trend Security Expert
Online Job Scams | WriteAppReviews, socialmatric[.]online, & more.
As graduates pursue their careers, online job is the most convenient way to start. Let's have a look at the popular websites that users may encounter.
WriteAppReviews is a legitimate website. It has a 96/100 score in ScamAdviser. They will provide users with a website where they post their reviews. Users will get paid through Google hits which means WriteAppReviews doesn't actually pay their users. Users even have to fork out an amount of money to access their business model.
WriteAppReviews may not be a scam website but there is no guarantee that users will make money from WriteAppReviews. Some users left negative reviews about the website. It is recommended to stay away from this website and look for better online writing gigs.
socialmatric[.]online & digitalemploy[.]online
socialmatric[.]online & digitalemploy[.]online have identical websites which are already suspicious. It has a 1/100 score in ScamAdviser. The offer is too good to be true - a WFH social media job with $25 - $50 rate per hour and no experience required. You will need to take a quiz and will be redirected to the WriteAppReviews website.
It is highly recommended to stay away from these websites and look for credible online writing gigs.
Textbroker[.]com is not a scam, it is an online platform that connects writers and is paid on time. Written contents are mostly blog posts, technical articles, and social media posts. The pay is not that pleasing so it should not be treated as a full-time job.
Textbroker has no security issue, but writers are not credited which doesn't give writers any writing credits.
Read more about these articles:
- Online Job Scams: WriteAppReviews, socialmatric[.]online & digitalemploy[.]online
- Textbroker[.]com Review: Is It a Scam?
- The use of the word “FREE” in promotional material is always a major red flag.
- Use only legitimate wallet apps and browser extensions to avoid phishing scams.
- Always double-check that everything is in order before you make a transaction.
- NEVER click links or attachments from unknown sources. Use Trend Micro Check to browse the web safely and install Trend Micro Maximum Security for an extra layer of protection.