• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

Friday, August 26th, 2022 9:20 AM

Closed

Answered

Old question ....still no solution

I asked this long time ago, nothing changed, even though is a major issue.

When something is detected and removed, it s placed in "Quarantine" and accessible to the user in "Logs"

The user can decide to "restore" it, will be restored, but still be left in logs with the response "removed"

You can go over and over again in logs and restore the same file, will be still there for 1 year, with the response "removed" .

After 6-8 months , your log will be populated with a lot of files , all "removed" , even though you restored some of them.

Would be impossible to remember which one you restored, as long as all are marked as "removed"

Easy solution: mark them "restored" instead of continuing to mark them "removed", if the user restored the item.

Is this that difficult?????

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Hi @claudiubotezatu!

Thank you for raising this and giving a detailed description of your concern. This will greatly help us improve the Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac. I will personally endorse this to our Product Team. I will keep you posted.

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_kree​ 

Thank you for your answer!

...except it is not for Mac it is for Windows, and it is at least 1 year old issue, so do not hold your breath!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

@claudiubotezatu​ Thanks for flagging it, I will have it checked both in Windows and Mac.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights