ehcrdc's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 10:31 PM

Closed

My computer has been scammed! Please check security!! Someone has gained access and is interfering!

My computer has been scammed!  Someone has gained access and is interfering with it.
Brand User

Legend

• 

703 Messages

• 

11.4K Points

6 years ago

Hello ehcrdc and welcome to the Community!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue that you encountered. Apologies for the inconvenience.

From your problem description, you have encountered a Technical Support Scam. By any chance, please do not provide your credit card information to whoever that you spoke with. If ever that you have already provided them your credit card information, please reach out to your bank right away to have the card blocked or to dispute any charges.

Also, please let us know more information about how your computer is being accessed. Ideally, nobody has the capability to do that unless you will provide them the permission to do so. With that, it will be better if you can contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you with this issue in a very timely manner. Please refer to the article below for our contact details.

Ways to Contact Support 

I hope this helps! Should you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights