24 Messages

• 

1.3K Points

Monday, February 27th, 2023 6:12 AM

Closed

New

Installation Issues with Trend Micro Antivirus Software on Intel Evo Laptop

Dear forum members,

I am facing difficulty installing Trend Micro Antivirus software on my Intel Evo laptop. When I try to install the software, the installation process gets stuck, and I have to manually close the installer. I have tried downloading the software from different sources, but the issue persists.

To resolve the issue, I have taken the following troubleshooting steps:

1. I have ensured that my internet connection is stable and working correctly.
  2. I have disabled my Windows Defender antivirus software before attempting to install Trend Micro.
  3. I have run the installer as an administrator, but the issue persists.

Despite trying these steps, the problem remains unsolved. I suspect that there may be some compatibility issues between Trend Micro and my Intel Evo laptop.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue while installing Trend Micro Antivirus software on an Intel Evo laptop or has any other potential solutions, please share them with me.

Alternatively, if you have any recommendations for alternative antivirus software that is compatible with Intel Evo laptops, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

22 Messages

• 

630 Points

1 year ago

Hi @judywatsonn,

Thank you for sharing this to the community.

May I ask which part of the installation process you get stuck and where do you get the Trend Micro Installer/s that you have used?

Here are the Trend Micro Security System Requirements for Windows for your reference as well.

Keep us posted. Thanks!

- tm_cassie

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights