Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 2:50 AM

Closed

i want to save passwords but trend blocked it

i cant save passwords on firefox browser. trend has blocked it. how do i disable it?
Brand User

Hustler

• 

163 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

5 years ago

Hi foxjet,

What's the exact error message of the Trend Micro program? 

If you're getting this error message on your browsers, it's probably related to this feature please refer to this guide about Data Theft Prevention:

“Transfer of Protected Data Blocked” error message appears when visiting web pages

Otherwise please provide the error message and also how do you save the passwords?

- Reine

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

212 Points

Hello! It'snt TrendMicro blocks your passwords. At present some of services, and more and more from day to day, restrict to save passwords from their seervices/sites. I think it is security propierties from services....
I hope i helped you!

Please provide sites, which you had problems.
Brand User

Prodigy

• 

208 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi, jorgic.

Thank you for sharing your insight. In case you need some help, please let us know immediately.

- Kim

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

5 years ago

I don't get any message. The browser no longer asks if i want passwords saved. I checked the settings and the tab that allows it is greyed out. It has happened since i put the last version of trend on to the computer. it wiped all the passwords from firefox but not on google brower. Google browser also no longer asks to save them
Brand User

Hustler

• 

163 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

5 years ago

Hi foxjet,

We can try to isolate the issue first. Can you try to disable the Trend Micro program to check if the issue will persist? here's how to do it:

Disabling or enabling your Trend Micro Security software

Try to turn off Trend Micro and check if you're still unable to save your passwords.

- Reine

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights