djandregan's profile

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Sunday, April 15th, 2018 12:00 PM

Closed

Hi I installed my paid version onto my sons laptop, Each time we get an error with download incomplete. Followed instructions didn't work.

Hi I have tried to installed my paid version onto my sons laptop, I have paid for up to 10x devices. Each time we get an error, tried to fix by following instructions from the support but didn't work, keeps coming up with download incomplete. We are both WIN10.

177 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 years ago

Hello djandregan,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering some issues in installing our program. May I know exactly the error message you are receiving so we can provide you other troubleshooting steps that you can follow?

You can also call the Premium Support hotline at any time 24x7 for assistance. Here's the web page that has the Premium Support hotline for New Zealand: Contact Trend Micro Technical Support

We'll wait for your response. Have a good day!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

6 years ago

#1603, 3002, 0xe01a000c we followed the instructions for this message twice and nothing.
Thanks DJ 
Brand User

185 Messages

• 

2.5K Points

6 years ago

Hi djandregan, 

Can you please provide us the following information below: 

1. Operating System of your computer. 
2. Is this the first time you will be installing the program in the computer?
3. Is there any 3rd party anti malware program installed before? 

Will be waiting for your response.

You can also call the Premium Support hotline at any time 24x7 for assistance. Here's the web page that has the Premium Support hotline for New Zealand: Contact Trend Micro Technical Support

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights