• 

31 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Wednesday, September 20th, 2023 6:34 AM

Closed

Help Me Choose the Perfect 144Hz Gaming Monitor

Hey Everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I find myself in a bit of a dilemma, and I thought this community forum would be the perfect place to seek some advice. I've been on the hunt for a gaming monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate, and let me tell you, the options out there are overwhelming!

I'm sure many of you have been through this before – the struggle to find the ideal gaming monitor that fits your needs and budget. There's just so much to consider: panel type, resolution, response time, connectivity, and of course, that all-important 144Hz refresh rate.

So, here's where I could really use your help. I want to hear your experiences and recommendations. What gaming monitor 144Hz are you using, and what do you love about it? Have you had any issues or regrets with your choice? Any tips or advice for someone like me who's swimming in a sea of options?

I'm really excited to hear your thoughts and recommendations. It's not easy navigating the world of gaming monitors, but with your help, I'm confident I can make an informed decision and find the perfect 144Hz monitor for my gaming setup.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Regards, Charlie

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

10 months ago

Hi @charliekthrn,

Welcome to Trend Micro Home Users Community!

When thinking about using a 144Hz gaming monitor, it's essential to review your computer's specifications. This helps prevent any performance bottlenecks or potential limitations that could impact your computer's overall speed and performance. Keep in mind that gaming at 144 Hz is most enjoyable when your monitor and system specs work well together. 

As a reminder to ensure that your monitor effectively utilizes its 144Hz refresh rate, make sure to use a DisplayPort connection to enable this feature.

Hope this helps!

Elite Solutionist

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

33.4K Points

10 months ago

Hi @charliekthrn 

Give your system specs and games that you play and size of the screen you want so we can help you here?

Or are you just scamming?

Kind regards,

Tom

(edited)

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

160 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

@tom_emmelot​ , thanks for helping out. I couldn't agree more that providing the machine's specifications and particular games to play will help the community users provide insights about the recommended gaming monitors.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Hey @tom_emmelot! Nice to hear from you!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights