Hotshot

Hotshot

• 

13 Messages

• 

700 Points

Sunday, October 29th, 2023 9:39 AM

Closed

Have there been any recent security advancements in Intel Evo technology, and how do they affect Trend Micro users?

Hello Trend Micro Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been hearing a lot about Intel Evo technology and its focus on performance and security. I'm particularly interested in understanding how recent security advancements in Intel Evo can benefit Trend Micro users.

So, I wanted to ask if anyone here is aware of any recent security enhancements in Intel Evo technology. How do these advancements affect Trend Micro users? Are there specific features or technologies that Trend Micro has leveraged to provide better security on Intel Evo-certified devices?

I believe it's crucial for us to stay updated on the latest developments in both Intel Evo and Trend Micro to ensure that our laptops and devices are well-protected in an ever-evolving threat landscape.

Your insights and experiences are highly valued. Please feel free to share any information you have regarding this topic. I'm looking forward to a meaningful discussion on this important intersection of technology and cybersecurity.

Thank you in advance for your contributions!

Best regards,

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

9 months ago

Hi @stellagomez0102,

We appreciate you raising this topic.

There should be no compatibility concerns between Intel VPRO computers and Trend Micro Security for Windows. Our product does not leverage hardware security, so it should work seamlessly alongside Intel VPRO's security features without any conflicts.

Hope this helps!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights