Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Wednesday, October 18th, 2023 10:27 AM

Closed

Compatibility query: Is Trend Micro antivirus software fully compatible with Ryzen 9 laptops?

Hey there,

I recently got my hands on a Ryzen 9 laptop, and I've been contemplating which antivirus software to install. Trend Micro has been a popular choice for me in the past, but I'm curious about its compatibility with the Ryzen 9 platform.

Has anyone here used Trend Micro antivirus on a Ryzen 9 laptop? If so, could you please share your experiences and insights regarding its compatibility and performance? I'm particularly concerned about whether it efficiently harnesses the power of this high-performance processor while ensuring the security of the system.

Are there any specific configurations or settings I should be aware of to optimize the compatibility between Trend Micro and Ryzen 9 laptops? And, of course, if there have been any issues or challenges that users have encountered, it would be great to know about those as well.

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and recommendations on this matter. Choosing the right antivirus software is crucial, and I want to make sure I'm making an informed decision for my Ryzen 9 laptop. Thanks in advance for your help and insights!

Superstar

• 

207 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

9 months ago

Check the system requirements of your laptop with Trend Micro's AV and the operating system which Trend Micro protects.

https://helpcenter.trendmicro.com/en-us/article/tmka-19439

Check the above link for details.

(edited)

Elite Solutionist

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

33.4K Points

Hi @tammygombez123 

I think another Lenovo SPAM mail !!!!!!!!!!

Kind regards,

Tom

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

9 months ago

Hi @tammygombez123

Welcome to Trend Micro User Community!

Trend Micro Security is compatible with Lenovo computers as long as it meets the Trend Micro Security System Requirements for Windows. As of the moment, there is no reported compatibility issue on Ryzen laptop computers.

I hope this helps!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights