• 

13 Messages

• 

700 Points

Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 5:27 AM

Closed

Compatibility Issues Between Trend Micro Software and 4K Portable Monitors

Hey community members!

I recently purchased a new 4K portable monitor to enhance my productivity while on the go. However, I've noticed that there might be some compatibility issues with my Trend Micro software and the monitor. Before I dig deeper into the problem, I wanted to reach out to this knowledgeable community to see if anyone else has encountered a similar situation.

Here are the details of my setup:

Trend Micro software version: [Apex Central]
4K Portable Monitor: [https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/dc/accessories-and-software/monitors/monitors_portable]
The problem I'm facing is Licensing and activation problems.

I've tried, but the issue persists. It's crucial for me to use both the Trend Micro software and my 4K portable monitor seamlessly, so any insights, workarounds, or solutions would be highly appreciated!

Has anyone else come across such compatibility issues between Trend Micro software and 4K portable monitors? If so, how did you resolve it? Is there any specific configuration or settings that I might have missed?

Additionally, I'd love to know if Trend Micro has officially addressed this matter or if there are any plans for future updates that might address the compatibility concerns.

Please share your experiences, tips, or any information that could help me and others facing similar challenges. Your expertise and suggestions will be of great help!

Looking forward to your responses and thank you in advance for your valuable input!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

1 year ago

Hi @stellagomez0102

Thank you for raising this in our community!

However, this community is for Trend Micro home users, and I've noticed that the program that you are using is Trend Micro APEX One, which is one of the security products for businesses.

Discussing it on our Business Support Online Forum would be better.

Thank you!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights