wdjkay's profile

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Saturday, April 30th, 2016 11:47 PM

Closed

Can't upload photos to Zenfolio

I am having trouble uploading photos to my photography studio website at the following location:http://www.zenfolio.com/joansphotostu... When I have contacted the support team on the website, they have told me that they have had problems with Trend since your update in December or January. Any ideas on how to correct this? When I go to the photos section, it continually tries to load.

Official Solution

Legend

• 

847 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

8 years ago

Per our investigation, we could not reproduce this issue in our lab, so we assume this will occur in specific environments only. For a workaround, we suggest you to add the URL of Zenfolio to Maximum Security's Exception List: Configuring the Exception List of Trend Micro Security software  - please follow the steps in "Add or Block Websites" section.

Please let us know if this resolves your upload issue. Thanks!

To help us investigate further and implement potential future enhancements, please share your basic OS, browser, and hardware info to us, and we'll pass to the product engineering team.

Legend

• 

847 Messages

• 

10.9K Points

8 years ago

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently investigating in our lab and will get back to you soon.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights