• 

3 Messages

• 

136 Points

Monday, April 10th, 2023 11:00 AM

Closed

Replied

Windows Hello Password Manager integration

Windows hello has been a secure and easy way to access your devices running windows, it comes in Face recognition, Fingerprint sensor and other options shown in settings app for you to check. Edge/Chrome has already integrated windows hello with their autofill feature instead of asking for a password just like Trend Micro Password Manager and as part of innovation and development of up to today's technology, i would recommend Trend Micro to implement Windows hello to their Password Manager, instead of asking for Master password. 

I am a laptop user, myself, i have purchased a fingerprint sensor from a third party and i have been using it even when my pin code is easy. For Laptop users, there's camera's that support windows hello that you can mount or you can match fingerprint sensor with dock station or extension cord.

Dev's and Community, what do you think? let's get engaged so this gets enough attention.

I have been using trend micro for 4 years now and i would really appreciate this feature. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

1 year ago

Hi @eliasamro96_657f27 

That's a great idea!

We will forward this suggestion to the appropriate department.

Thank you so much!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights