• 

13 Messages

• 

700 Points

Friday, September 8th, 2023 8:06 AM

Closed

Seeking Insights on Trend Micro Compatibility with Management Software

Hello Trend Micro community,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of evaluating Trend Micro antivirus solutions for our organization's cybersecurity needs. We have been using management software extensively, and I'm interested in hearing from those who have experience using Trend Micro alongside management software.

Specifically, I'm looking for insights on compatibility and any potential conflicts that may arise. It's crucial for us to ensure that our management software and antivirus solution work seamlessly together to maintain the security and efficiency of our operations.

If you have any experience with such a setup or can provide advice on best practices, please share your thoughts. Your input will be greatly appreciated and will help us make an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

11 months ago

Hi @stellagomez0102

Thank you for showing interest in our security solutions.

However, since you are utilizing management software and our community is designed for a home users, we believe it would be best for you to use our corporate security products.

You may refer to our business portal through this link: https://www.trendmicro.com/en_ph/business.html

Hope this helps! 

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights