Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Tuesday, August 1st, 2023 3:07 PM

Closed

Ransomeware Attacking

My company has been attacking by ransomware with code .WSUU .WSAZ .WSPN and now attacking my domain with bot with name zoominfobot

my company already use trend micro, but viruses still attack and passed by trend micro

help me to clear all the threat

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

83 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

1 year ago

Hi @mridhorahmadyan ,

Could you please verify what is the exact Trend Micro Product you are using?

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_jam​ 

"Could you please verify what is the exact Trend Micro Product you are using?"

How is this relevant?   Even TM antivirus should defend against ransomwares attack.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @claudiubotezatu​ , 

We want to know which Trend Micro product @mridhorahmadyan uses to provide specific guidance on setting up security.

For Trend Micro home users, enabling the Folder Shield feature of Trend Micro helps protect computer files, including their subfolders, from ransomware attacks.

Know How to set up Trend Micro Folder Shield in Windows 

Hope this helps!

(edited)

Superstar

• 

311 Messages

• 

7.6K Points

@tm_carlo​ 

"For Trend Micro home users..."

The OP clearly specified "My company has been attacking..." I doubt he is using TM home users for a company...

You just provided a "boiler plate" initial answer, like 90% of the answers provided here....

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @claudiubotezatu​, 

Thank you for your insight!

Although before we proceed, it's essential to make sure we take all concerns into consideration and handle them with care.

Also, it would be helpful to know which Trend Micro Products users are using, so that we can respond appropriately.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights