• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

Friday, May 7th, 2021 2:58 PM

Closed

Answered

auto filling credit card does not work

My credit card info does not autopopulate since adding TREND. It worked before, I use Edge browser

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

3 years ago

Hi, bertuccellils

May I know if you encountered any error messages? Did you also get a notification from Trend Micro?

You may use the Pay Guard feature of Trend Micro to protect your bank information. Trend Micro Pay Guard allows you to access your banking or shopping sites securely through your default browser. When you install Trend Micro Security 2020, it automatically creates a desktop shortcut icon that calls your default browser and enables the security needed for banking and shopping online.

You can read more about Trend Micro Pay Guard on this link:

How to use Trend Micro Pay Guard

Awaiting for your response.

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

Thanks so much for the response. I am going to shopping sites, and entering payment information. I have the information for my credit card in Trend, but it does not populate the information when trying to purchase something. I do not do banking on this laptop. I purchased Trend a few months ago.

I tried to go to your link, but it says page not found

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

Hi bertuccellils,

May I know how did you add your credit card information to autofill the required fields? what browser were you using before and now?

Apologies for the missing link here's the page: 

How to use Trend Micro Pay Guard

- TM_Reine

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

Hi, I was using Edge both before and after. My information is entered in the management console, form filling

Brand User

Superstar

• 

579 Messages

• 

9.4K Points

3 years ago

Thank you for your response, bertuccellils.

Do you have other browsers installed? We'll try to check if it is only happening on Microsoft Edge. Also, may I know what is the version of your Microsoft Edge?

-TM_Cathy

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

I dont know where to find my Edge version, however it was installed when i purchased WIN10 last year. Should I try autofill with another browser?

Brand User

Superstar

• 

445 Messages

• 

8.6K Points

Hi bertuccellils,

May I know what browser extension do you have? also, do you always use your browser autofill?

This is because we don't recommend saving credit card details online for security purposes.

Awaiting for your response.

-TM_Angelo

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

I use Edge. I have put my credit card info into the Trend Management Console, form filling. Are you telling me I should not be using this feature of Trend?

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

I am trying to use the Trend autofill feature.

Brand User

Legend

• 

739 Messages

• 

10.2K Points

3 years ago

Hi bertuccellils,

Are you referring to the Password Manager - Form Filling feature? Can you please check what version of Edge you have?

Find out which version of Microsoft Edge you have

Do you have Password Manager installed on your browser or the Trend Micro Security for Edge?

the Password Manager icon looks like this:

while the Trend Micro Security for Edge is this:

Does the autofill not work on all sites you try to use it? may we know the specific website where it doesn't work?

- TM_Reine

Neophyte

• 

7 Messages

• 

220 Points

Hi, I have edge version Version 90.0.818.66 (Official build) (64-bit).  I am using the password manager = form filling feature.  It does not work on any site, i have to manually input for everything since getting password manager

Brand User

Hustler

• 

98 Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi, bertuccellils!

Kindly check if the Autofill feature of your Password Manager is turned on. You may access the link below to enable the Autofill feature. 

How to enable the Auto-fill feature

Just scroll the page then under Features click the How do I enable the Auto-fill feature?

Feel free to message us again for updates.

Thank you, 
-TM_JD

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights