acadia90me's profile

4 Messages

• 

152 Points

Saturday, February 3rd, 2018 8:40 PM

Closed

i paid for a renewal for my iphone and tried to transfer it too many times it will noy t take my nee activation number

iphonec

17 Messages

• 

494 Points

6 years ago

Hello there @acadia90me,

It's a pleasure having you here in the community, there are actually a lot of ways in activating your Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS. Please try the following solutions:

Unable to activate Mobile Security app
Unable to enter activation code when tapping Renew/Activate on your Mobile Security for iOS
Activating Mobile Security for iOS using an existing Trend Micro account

Please let us know if you're still having problems activating your Trend Micro Mobile Security for iOS.

Kind Regards,
David

4 Messages

• 

152 Points

Thank you I finally figured it out. I changed credit cards and I had this subscription attached to a blocked credit card. I have been using Trend for many years on my computer and I find it is the best. This is the first time I have to use it on my iPhone. Keep up the good work.
Sincerely
Debbie Meadows

4 Messages

• 

152 Points

6 years ago

I still can't activate it.  It says my activation code is not correct.  I just keep doing the same thing over and over again. It is getting frustrating.
Sincerely,
Debbie Meadows
Brand User

Legend

• 

703 Messages

• 

11.4K Points

6 years ago

Hello acadia90me!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Since you are trying to enter your activation code directly from the Trend Micro Mobile Security app on your iPhone, let us try a different approach. Kindly follow the figures below for your reference.

Figure 1. Settings

To get started, open the Trend Micro Mobile Security App on your iPhone and then select "Settings".

Figure 2. Set Up Account

If there is an existing account registered, you may sign it out first before selecting "Set Up Account".

Figure 3. Sign in

You will now be redirected to the page above. Kindly sign in to your Trend Micro account. Please make sure that you will sign in with the email address that was used to register your subscription.

I hope this helps! Should you have any other concern, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Trend Micro Home Users Community

4 Messages

• 

152 Points

6 years ago

Thanks again
Debbie

177 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

6 years ago

Hi again @acadia90me!

You're welcome.

We would like to know if you are now able to transfer the protection on your iPhone with the given steps above. If no, please let us know if what issues or error messages you encountered so we can continue in the troubleshooting. 

Have a great day! :)

Trend Micro Home Users Community

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights