200 Points

Tuesday, July 12th, 2022 12:09 AM

Closed

Answered

Disney+

The VPN does not work with services such as Disney+
if I turn off VPN Disney+ works

if I turn VPN on Disney+ does NOT work

if I want to use services such as Disney does this mean I must turn everything off and risk exposure?

please advise. 

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

2 years ago

Hi, ewanbotterill.

You can try to connect to other servers and check if it will now work. You can also try to clear your browser's cache and history to see if it will make any changes. Here's how: How to clear web browser cache on Windows

Kindly provide your VPN Proxy One version to further help the investigation of this concern.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

200 Points

2 years ago

Hi, this is iOS not windows. I purchased the premium security suite for 10 devices. It would seem that there are different VPNs installed by different tools, is that correct? With the Mobile Security suite on iOS, it installs a VPN called 'Web Guard Protection'. Initially I had problems with this on another device that previously had MacAfee installed, even after de-install and cleaning up from this product. The server would be 127.0.0.1 (local loopback) but it did not install the connection to the external server 240.0.0.1. So I installed the VPNProxyOne VPN, which installs its own VPN connection. This is the one that prevented access to Disney+ even though the VPN server I connected to was in Canada. I then installed the AdBlock One app, which also seems to install its own VPN. So now I have 3 TrendMicro VPN on my phone and ipad. By a process of elimination and reinstallation, I have determined that the 'Web Guard Protection' VPN works when it installs correctly. The other two VPN do not. It seems to me that far from being an integrated suite of iOS products, these are separate standalone products that are 'bundled' as a suite. They do not seem to 'play nicely' together. Meaning I don't get the total protection advertised for the suite as the various products do not work as a whole -- can you comment/advise? Ewan

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

Thank you for your response, ewanbotterill

The Web Guard feature of Mobile Security allows you to filter content on your preferred browser with the use of Trend Micro Virtual Private Network (VPN). If you have other VPN services, you'll need to disable the Web Guard to prevent conflict. You may also check this link to know more about Web Guard feature.

Trend Micro VPN Proxy One pro is for online privacy and security protection. You should be able to access geographically blocked content including websites, social media, streaming, TV shows, gaming, and more.

Your subscription is bundled with VPN Proxy One Pro, you may follow the steps below on how to install and activate it: 

How to install VPN Proxy One Pro

How to activate VPN Proxy One Pro

Let us know how it goes.

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

200 Points

Thanks but you didn’t answer the question. Why do I need multiple Conflicting VPN on my device?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

Hi, ewanbotterill

Trend Micro Web Guard and VPN Proxy One is compatible. We'll replicate the problem on our end, and we'll update you. 

If you wish to use Disney+, you may enable the VPN Proxy One and disable the Web Guard feature on your device.

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

200 Points

What country are you going in? My issue is Canada. So please don’t test as if you are in the US. 

Neophyte

• 

6 Messages

• 

200 Points

Btw the login via Sprinklr to this site on my phone is absolutely HORRIBLE!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights