Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

260 Points

Tuesday, October 18th, 2022 8:44 PM

Closed

Why is this site being flagged as "dangerous?"

I've received several messages from friends letting me know about a new documentary coming out from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. called "The Real Anthony Fauci." There is a website for the announcement; https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com

My Mobile Security app is flagging this site as "dangerous," which it certainly IS NOT!

This looks suspiciously like Trend Micro is interfering with a site that it has political differences with. That's NOT what I'm paying for!

Please remove this site from your list of "dangerous" websites, and restrict your warnings to actual technological threats.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

Hi @halscoggins!

Thank you for sharing this in our community!

Trend Micro Mobile Security and all Trend Micro Security products use Web Reputation Technology to detect if websites are safe, dangerous, or suspicious. This technology considers website maturity, activities, and prevalence in scoring the website.

If you believe that the website is not accessed properly, we can file for the website to be reclassified on the Global Site Safety website.

Paste the link in the box and tap on Check Now!

After checking, it will give you the result of the test. Click the Reclassify button to submit a request.
Have a good one!

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

260 Points

2 years ago

I'm trying to watch a new documentary available online (https://link.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/), and my "protection" is blocking it as a "Dangerous Scam Page." It's no such thing!

What kind of -------- are you people trying to pull here? There's no "scam." There's simply a message and information that you people apparently don't agree with, and don't want anyone else to even know about.

Keep your politics out of your products, or I'll be taking my business elsewhere in short order. And I'll make it my mission to make sure that EVERYONE I can reach will know it, as well.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled What is this nonsense!?

(edited)

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

LOL! Another truth denier. Enter at your own risk, dude! You were warned!

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

260 Points

"Truth denier?" Exactly what "truth" do you think I'm denying?

BTW, I got the documentary and watched it. No scams. IMAGINE MY SURPRISE!

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

2 years ago

@halscoggins! We want this community to be as useful and helpful as possible for everyone. Your responses contain language that goes against the Trend Micro Community Guidelines.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights