• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Thursday, February 1st, 2024 12:00 PM

Closed

Trend Micro Mobile Security for Android version 16.2.0.5127 — Patch Release

Trend Micro Community!

Implemented Trend Micro Mobile Security 16.2 Patch for Android, introducing fixes and enhanced features to bolster the security of your Android devices. #AndroidSecurity

Trend Micro Mobile Security 16.2 Patch

• Resolved the false "Suspicious Overlay" detection issue during book purchase cancellation on the Google Play Store by implementing a 0.5-second delay in overlay app and in-app purchase (IAP) package name checks to prevent false detections.

Share Your Thoughts in the comments!

What are your thoughts on the Mobile Security App? Please share your feedback with us; it is valuable to us!

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Neophyte

• 

12 Messages

• 

350 Points

6 months ago

Mobile (Android) Patch-version to 16.2.0.5127 not yet in Auto-Update @ 02-Feb-24.  Mobiles remain at 16.2.0.5098.   Date for UK ?  Thanks.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

115 Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @trend_37f976,

The update is currently in the rollout phase, however, you can periodically check for updates to make sure you'll get the latest update.

Thank you for your patience.

Neophyte

• 

4 Messages

• 

220 Points

5 months ago

1597 It's great to read about soneone else noticing an overlay apart from myself but credit should go to Manou  . at UCH who tried to add UCH Wi-Fi addreas onto ny SGA31 it wdn't let him, I believe. FYI It had no SIM installed (i don't know enough about the SIMcard, nor am I conversant with sll the features on my latest SGs22U which has a terrific Camera and a Pen and lots of things that would take a year to lesrn and understand. IMHO TMMS are very helpful (excuse bad typing arthritic fingers- rain expeted. Must go and bury compost. Keep up excellent follow up TMMS. BYE 4 NOW

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

140 Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @vandervlietingrid,

We value your insights and experience with our products. Your feedback plays a crucial role in improving both our products and services.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights