• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Saturday, June 4th, 2022 12:42 PM

Closed

Answered

Samsung galaxy note 9 doesn't connect

I have a Samsung Galaxy note 9, when I try to connect the vpn it says download certificate and it won't do anything else.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

2 years ago

Hi, marzyble 

May we know what Trend Micro VPN are you trying to install or use? If you are referring to VPN Proxy One Pro or also known as Public WiFi Protection, you may follow the steps on the link below on how to activate it:

How to activate VPN Proxy One Pro

The Web Guard feature of Mobile Security allows you to filter content on your preferred browser with the use of Trend Micro Virtual Private Network (VPN). If you have other VPN services, you'll need to disable the Web Guard to prevent conflict. You may also check this link to know more about Web Guard feature.

By the way, we recently release the latest version of Trend Micro which is Version 17.7, you may install the latest version for by click the link.

Hope this helps.

TM_Rochelle 

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

2 years ago

If I have trend micro mobile security and antivirus, do I need the proxy one vpn pro? I guess I am trying to use both.

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, marzyble.

Trend Micro Mobile Security protects you against malicious apps, ransomware, dangerous websites, unsafe Wi-Fi networks, unwanted access to your device, and more. It also optimizes your mobile phone to keep it running at peak performance.

VPN Proxy One Pro is one of the best Virtual Private Network services available. After you connect, it creates a secure, encrypted tunnel for your online traffic. It uses a private network to shield your identity and stay anonymous while securely accessing personal information or files. It makes sure that you can securely access your personal information or files, encrypt your connections, and keep your browser history private. It will definitely make you stay hidden from hackers, trackers, intrusive companies, and even your ISP.

In case you need more help, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist you!

- TM_Kim

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights