• 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Tuesday, May 17th, 2022 5:06 AM

Closed

Resolved

Mobil Security

I have to give permission on a daily basis, for some reason it keeps dropping off?  Every day I have to allow trend micro permission for web guard to work, I click yes and get the thumbs up and next day same thing?  Samsung Android. Any ideas?   

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

2 years ago

Hi, kirk.peter.

The Web Guard feature of your Mobile Security for Android keeps turning off because your device uses Power Saving Mode to save battery, which stops the running apps. 

Here's how to fix it:

1. Update your Mobile Security app
  2. Run a scan, then check if Run in the Background option is available under the Insights tab.
  3. Tap Set Up, then tap Allow. This setting will allow the Mobile Security to protect you even when the app is closed.

If you are still having issues, kindly check the Autostart settings on your phone:

1. On your Android device, open Smart Manager.
  2. Tap RAM, then tap Auto Run Apps.
  3. Look for Trend Micro Mobile Security from the list, then toggle the switch to ON.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

@tm_kim

Thank you mate, very much appreciated...  I couldn't imagine anyone taking an interest in my issue and there you are  😀...  👍👍👍

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

You're welcome, kirkpeter. We're glad that we were able to resolve your concern. Let us know if you need more help. 

Have a great day!

- TM_Rochelle

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights