Trend Security Expert

• 

866 Messages

• 

34.9K Points

Wednesday, April 17th, 2024 9:05 PM

Trend Micro Antivirus One 3.10.3 for Mac — April 2024 Release

Trend Micro Community!

Attention, Mac users! Prepare for the latest updates to Antivirus One Pro version 3.10.3! Antivirus One provides real-time antivirus monitoring, safeguarding your Mac against adware, ransomware, spyware, and various malware threats.

Antivirus One 3.10.3 Release Notes

Fix for Antivirus One and Cleaner One Pro Bundle Activation Issues.

• For customers who have purchased the bundle package with Antivirus One and are experiencing activation issues, we highly recommend updating to the latest version for resolution.

Need more help?

Drop your questions below, and your Trend Techie Buddy will be there to help you out!

Join the discussion!

Sign in or create an account.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

3 months ago

It’s getting pretty bad when the customer has to work out problems instead of the company.There will be a case of liability when wrong advice is given and a company or private citizen loses there private documents.It comes across as penny pinching not saving time 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

236 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

Hi @hilpete1​, 

We understand the importance of addressing your concerns. Ensuring the security of your data is our priority. We're actively working to improve our support system to provide you with the guidance you need.

Your trust matters to us, and we're here to help.

Neophyte

• 

13 Messages

• 

310 Points

3 months ago

So I caught these guys 2x charging me months ago to “fix “ the issue they gave me a new package and a 2 yr subscription,that included my phone. Since this junk has been on my phone it hasn’t run well at all. Reached my tipping point this week end when none of my map programs would function while I was traveling. Fortunately I had an old garman that I could fall back on to get directions. When I realized TREND might be the problem I deleted it off the phone. BAM all of a sudden maps worked, got siri back and phone was back to normal. This software is crap I will be replacing it ASAP. Junk , scam , ripoff…..

Neophyte

• 

13 Messages

• 

310 Points

This past weekend I was traveling, none of my mapping services would not function , google maps, Apple Maps or Ways. Fortunately I had an old Garman to fall back on to get around.  Thinking about it I wondered if TREND was the problem. I deleted it from my phone and bang everything worked again!!!! After catching them hosing me on price, then getting a new license and software as a courtesy for 2 years the crap basically shutdown my phone. I am going to find other software ASAP these guys are a scam.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights