Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

120 Points

Thursday, May 14th, 2020 2:29 AM

Closed

Scans show same # threats every time

For the past ~2 months, I get a Scan Completed window that shows 89 threats found. It's the same for every scan, so seems suspicious. All of the 89 threats show "Unable to Quarantine", in /Volumes/Backup Drive/Backups.backupdb/...

Please advise.

Neophyte

• 

5 Messages

• 

62 Points

4 years ago

I have an "unable to quarantine" notice today, what are we supposed to do? I expect Trend Micro to deal with this..... isn't that why we have the software?

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

361 Messages

• 

5.4K Points

Hi, jilladyson1!

Are you able to send a screenshot of the detection from Trend Micro? Please also provide the file path that is shown on the scan results. You may refer to our knowledge-based website on how to generate the logs

Awaiting your response. 

~Cha

Neophyte

• 

8 Messages

• 

120 Points

Hi jilladyson1,

You replied to my post which was a different question than you have. Now I can't see direct replies to my post except by email. Please don't do this in the future.

Thanks

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

766 Messages

• 

15.4K Points

Hi, rwoolley2!

You may still post a comment on this thread or reply to my comment if you have other concerns. We can also continue assisting you from the email we've sent you.

- Kath

- TM_Kath

Brand User

Prodigy

• 

361 Messages

• 

5.4K Points

4 years ago

Hi, rwoolley2!

I will be sending you an email for further troubleshooting regarding this matter. We may continue our conversation from there.

Thank you!

~Cha

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights