Neophyte

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

Saturday, May 7th, 2016 7:48 AM

Closed

Email sent to me for my purchase of Maximum Security 10 downloads the Windows version and I have a Mac!!!

I have just purchased the Maximum Security 10 6 device, 12 month product. When I click on the Download tab on the confirmation email that was sent to me it says the download is only compatable with Windows......I've tried calling the support team at Trend but they're not responding.

Official Solution

Brand User

Veteran

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

16K Points

8 years ago

@pragmatic Thank you for answering this question!

@jskinner29  We checked our trouble ticket system and it seems that our support center is already handling your issue. You can go to the URL provided by @pragmatic and download the Mac version to install.

Maximum Security allows you to install on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. Once your Mac is installed and registered, here's an online doc that walks you through how to enable protection on different device types from the Maximum Security console:
Protecting other devices using an active subscription

Alternatively, after you've installed your Mac, you can go to Trend Micro Account Portal, and download and install to other devices.

Thanks and please let us know if you have further questions.

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

Many thanks @TM_Linda for your reply and yes you are correct whilst we were away I was able to contact your support team.  They were very good and my problem is now solved :)
Brand User

Veteran

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

16K Points

Glad to hear everything's working now! Please feel free to contact us in the community any time when you need help in the future. Thank you! ;-)

Neophyte

• 

18 Messages

• 

330 Points

8 years ago

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

Many thanks @pragmatic for taking the time to help solve my issue.  We've been away and have had little access to the internet but all is sorted now.  I appreciate your reply and offer of help :)

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights