Hotshot

• 

10 Messages

• 

960 Points

Monday, September 25th, 2023 7:58 AM

Closed

How can I install it on my system?

I have Trend Micro Maximum Security subs can I Install ID Protect on  my devices?

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

10 months ago

Hi @rogue_one,

To fully utilize Trend Micro ID Protection, you'll require an active subscription dedicated specifically to this product. Currently, it is offered as a standalone subscription. The bundled subscription, which includes various Trend Micro products, is being prepared for a future release.

For Windows and Mac devices, accessing Trend Micro ID Protection is as simple as navigating to idprotect.trendmicro.com directly in your web browser—no installation required.

Please keep in mind that, in addition to using the Trend Micro ID Protection Portal, it's essential to install the Trend Micro ID Protection extension in your web browsers. You can easily install the browser extension either through the option provided on the ID Protection Portal or by visiting the links below to add it to your Chrome and Edge browsers:

If you're using mobile devices, you can also install the Trend Micro ID Protection application.

Here are the download links for your convenience:

Hope this helps!

Hotshot

• 

10 Messages

• 

960 Points

This should be included, that's sad @tm_gela 

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

76 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Hi @rogue_one,

Thank you for sharing your interest and feedback regarding on using these two products. While ID Protection and Trend Micro Maximum Security are two different products, I'm excited to inform you that you now have the option to avail them under a single subscription, along with other Trend Micro products, when you subscribe to the all-new Trend Micro Premium Security Suite.

For more details, feel free to explore our online store to learn about the Trend Micro Premium Security Suite.

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights