Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

Sunday, October 31st, 2021 1:58 AM

Closed

Answered

Why would password manager say it's expired when my subscription doesn't expire for 2 more years

Starting 10-29-2021, I'm receiving a 'Renew now' message regarding Password Manager but my Trend Micro Maximum Security subscription is valid through 3/01/2023.  Why am I receiving the error message?  How can I stop it?  Thanks.

Brand User

Superstar

• 

579 Messages

• 

9.4K Points

3 years ago

Hi, mcrane15!

I was able to check and adjust the expiry date of your Password Manager subscription. You may now check it on your Trend Micro Account.

Let me know if you have further questions.

- TM_Cathy

Neophyte

• 

2 Messages

• 

120 Points

3 years ago

Thanks Cathy.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

764 Messages

• 

13.6K Points

You're welcome, mcrane15!

We'll be right here if you need more help. Have a great day.

- TM_Rochelle

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

2 years ago

Similar issue.  My TM Internet Security software expires 6/23 but Password Manager expires and become unusable on 6/22

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Hi, jolyjoly.

Upon checking, both your Internet Security and Password Manager are good until June 22, 2023. On your Trend Micro Password Manager, please sign out of your Trend Micro account and then sign back in to get the updated expiry date.

Let me know how it goes.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

Nothing changed.  I logged out, restarted my laptop just for extra kicks, and I still can't access Password Manager. It does this every year, and I was just curious why.  I've never been able to get this changed no matter what I do.  I get an email every year in May letting me know it will renew on 6/23, but PM always stops working the day before and I have to wait until 6/23 to use it again.

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

Apologies for the inconvenience, jolyjoly.

Can you try to reinstall the program, please? You can get the installer on this link: How to install Password Manager

Let us know if the issue still persists.

- TM_Kim

Neophyte

• 

3 Messages

• 

110 Points

Awesome, thank you!  It's back!!!!!

Brand User

Legend

• 

682 Messages

• 

10.1K Points

That's good to know, jolyjoly.

In case you need more help, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again. Stay safe!

- TM_Kim

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights