Neophyte

• 

1 Message

• 

100 Points

Wednesday, May 10th, 2023 5:29 PM

Closed

Answered

Since my scan has stopped at 88% is my computer still protected. the last update is noted by trendmicro as 06/14/2022

Scan stopped at 88% and will not continue.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

Trend Security Expert

• 

51 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

1 year ago

Hi @seawatcher99

Based on the information provided, it's difficult to determine the exact state of your protection. However, it's possible that the scan stopping at 88% indicates that some files may not have been fully scanned or checked for malware. This may be due to large file sizes or an outdated version of Trend Micro Maximum Security.

It's important to note that security updates are crucial as they contain the latest patches and updates for Trend Micro components, which can help protect your computer against the latest threats.

In addition to answer your computer if it is protected, Trend Micro also has a real time scan feature that can help you protect with your daily activities in your computer from malware in real time. 

To ensure that your computer is protected I would recommend you update your Trend Micro Software for the latest version and try running the scan again.

You can follow this link How to upgrade Trend Micro Maximum Security | Trend Micro Help Center on how you can update your Trend Micro to the latest version. 

Hope this helps!

Need Help?

Ask the Community

Latest Tech Insights